- The combined bus shuttle service of the One Two Pru & the Aon Center The Fleet provides tenants with convenience and comfort in their daily commute to and from the Ogilvie, Union, and LaSalle Street train stations. The buses are easy to spot, due to their low-slung profile and bus wraps with either SB+ or nautical themes featured. Each bus has a name on the front of the buses, i.e. Chi-Flux, Chi-Resistor, etc., which makes for easy tracking.
- These ten (10) air-conditioned motor coaches can transport 48 passengers, with wide aisles for standing room, and are ADA-compliant for easy wheelchair access. The buses leave at approximately 5 to 10-minute intervals during morning and evening hours.
- Scheduled bus service is Monday through Friday from 6:15 AM to 9:35 AM and 3:45 PM to 6:30 PM.
Train Station departure and drop-off points for the three Metra train stations are as follows:
MORNING PICK-UP LOCATIONS:
- LaSalle Street Station: Northwest corner of Van Buren and LaSalle Streets.
- Union Station: 225 South Canal Street
- Ogilvie Transportation Center: Canal Street, mid-block between Madison and Washington Streets.
EVENING DROP-OFF LOCATIONS:
- Ogilvie Transportation Center: 400 West Madison
- Union Station: Clinton entrance to Union Station
- LaSalle Street Station: Southeast corner of LaSalle and Jackson Streets
The only departure and drop-off point at One Two Pru is outside of the Randolph Street entrance. This stop also serves the Aon Center riders.
The One Two Pru and AON Center Bus Shuttles honor tickets from both properties. Tickets are $2.00 per ride, sold in 10-ride increments for $20.00 or 40-ride passes for $80.00. Tickets are non-refundable and do not carry an expiration date. Payment can be made using One Two Pru's mobile application or by purchasing them below. Cash payments are not accepted.
- NOTE - ONLINE PURCHASES FOR One Two Pru TENANTS ONLY
Please follow these steps to purchase shuttle tickets online through ParkMobile:
- Visit prudentialplaza.clickandpark.com
- Select your ticket quantity. Purchase tickets in 10-ride or 40-ride bundles for added convenience.
- Because The Fleet is a tenants-only amenity, you will need an access code: PRUPLAZA
- Download the ePermit to your mobile device or print when prompted. This will be your shuttle pass.
- Wondering whether you have time to grab that cup of coffee? Download the RIDE SYSTEMS app to your iOS or Android device for GPS shuttle tracking and arrival time.
- Just look for AON / One Two Pru The Fleet route.